Dark side of the people mind

Well, it is a little bit strange or deep area of the people mind. How deep we can go? What is the real meaning of the people behavior related to the words they are speaking?

What is the real differences between the spoken word and the behavior? Is there a differences in the cultural view of things around us? Is it a fear in most of the cases, where we are not thinking in the way of opportunity and tries to just say "this will not work"?

I mean, if I can compare between my country poeple behavior and the US enthusiastic team, I am just as like a Alice in the Wonderland. So, the main think or goal is to investigate if is it possible to change people mind and what is the major thing which are blocking the change.

Well, this is just quick notice to my blog. I hope you will see the next message from me in the same area...

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky